Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trip back to Oklahoma, flat brimmed caps and big storms in OKC

Great weekend back home to see Beth.  Made it to the airport at 10:15ish.  Safely arrived in Charlotte, picked up luggage outside plane in 95 degree weather (notice the tool-bag in the flat brim hat... Ralph loves 'em). 

Two tacos at Tequileria (delicious), then boarded for Chicago.  All these golf courses outside the window make me jealous.
Waded through a million passengers in Chicago and took off for OKC,  great cloud shots all the way.
Arrived in OKC with crazy storms coming from the NW.  I drove all the way down I-40W with storms on my right.  Fabulous lightning show, as well as a setting sun in the west showing visible waterfalls of rain out of the clouds to the NW.  I kept looking for a funnel cloud, but no avail...  Great lightingin show, thanks, God.  I had a few drops on my windshield, but no hige rain.  Arrived safley in Hobart, and exhausted, heading to bed.  Sorry I missed the party at Mike & Kim's.

No comments:

Post a Comment