Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry for the lag of posting, Beth came this weekend (thanks Mimi)

We finally got shirts for Rocky Ridge, sweet. 

My grandmother, Mimi, is awesome.  She helped send Beth to Oklahoma to see me.  I picked Beth up at OKC airport Saturday night and we got a decent dinner at Pearl's Fish House.  We spent the night at the Copurtyard Marriott which was amazing.  A pillowtop bed and fully airconditioned room was awesome.  I picked up coffee for Beth in the morning, and we tried out the hot tob and I took a swim in the pool (with Hobart, OK had pools).  We headed to Cafe7 for lunch, I had a pizza with green pepper, sausage and spinach, Beth had Mac & Cheese with bacon.  Both were delicious.  We headed to OKC to ride the boat through the canal in Bricktown, then visited the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.  Sad, but great place to visit and realize the impact of domestic terrorism.  We had a great dinner at the Back Door Steakhouse in Blair, OK.  Great meal!

Took Beth to the airport this morning, then headed to work.  I pumped out the basement of H-1, then had a full stock of RIC'S work to re-do because he screwed it up.  Thanks Ric.

I took Beth through the Quartz Mountain State Park complex tonight after dinner.  The was a drowning right before we arrived, which is sad, but the views were great (prayers to the family).

1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all had a good visit. Thanks for the pictures- you are a good blogger. I wish Jeremy and I could come see you. I'd love to see what you've been working on. Tomorrow we are driving over to Jenny Denton's wedding. We'll miss you being there with all the Sla-Den-Has-Bo group. Hope your weekend goes well.
    Love, Frances

    ReplyDelete