Monday, June 25, 2012

Last few tasks of the project, aim for the evacuation...

We have two towers to walkdown, H1 and G3 (the turbine of doom).  We have some cleaning to do in G3, and a Generator Alignment to do in G3.  We will clean and pack up the QA office and I will hit the road when I am cleared to go.  I am packing some stuff tonight.  Today it was 106 degrees, no lie.  Try climbing a 300 ft coke can in 106 degree heat (my idea of fun).  I took 10 minutes out of my day to watch the final rotor install at G3.  Almost cracked a bottle of champaign when the first bolts went in.  We also found the new MC truck for the next project.  Right hand drive, four wheel drive and no AC... booyah.

Check it out, no lie, it's hot.

Erecting the last rotor at G3.  Finally....  more photos to come soon, internet is being slow.  Sorry.


Loaded the extra pictures, enjoy.







Last rotor installed.  Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment