Monday, April 30, 2012

Today was the first day, officially, unemployed. Fine with me. I got alot done, chopped firewood, cleaned the garage, spread a brand new mulch bed, vacuumed the house, swiffered the floors, folded clean clothes, etc.
I also drove past Grayson Hyundai and stopped to say "Hi" to 10 or so AGI folks watching the pylon install. Great learning experience, I must admit. I stopped by the used tire place, but after 15 minutes of waiting around for someone to care that I was there, I left. Granted, the older lady inside chilling on the couch watching a rerun of City Slickers informed me of the movie's plot and the fact that the mechanics were busy on her car and would not have time to install a used tire on my front passenger side, oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Harrisburg, sounds like you have had a full day and it's only 12:20. BTW - I think the name change "Breaking Wind - my Oklahoma adventure for Barnhart Renewables" would be awesomely appropriate. Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete